From:The Q Continuum
To:*Galactic-Enquirer
Stardate:20091015.1522
Subject:PanHelles Seeks Hellesport Reacquisition

GNN - THE NEUTRAL ZONE.

Spokesmen and Vice President for PanHelles Interstellar Holdings Corporation Gary Conrad announced today that PanHelles is currently engaged in negotiations with DaiMon Blek for the reacquisition of Hellesport Station, located in neutral space between the Romulan and Klingon Empires. Though he could not be persuaded to divulge PanHelles' offer, he went on record to say that the Corporations was "extremely interested" in reacquiring the property.

"Reacquisition" is probably the wrong term given the station's history. The original Hellesport station was constructed by PanHelles in 2170 in Federation space just outside of the Neutral Zone. It was subsequently moved into the Neutral Zone, piece by piece, to afford PanHelles with greater diplomatic and economic opportunities as a neutral hub for the three great nation-states.

During the Dominion War, the station was captured by the Klingons and used as a base of operations, who subsequently sold it to a private Ferengi consortium. As the station's debt began to grow deep, a group of individuals from the station's paid staff, backed by Grand Nagus Zek, launched a rebellion and seized the station from its owners, incorporating Hellesport as an independent company.

As a gesture in response to the new company purportedly siding with its enemies during a time of heightened political tensions, Hellesport was attacked and destroyed by the Klingon Empire. The current station is reported to be a duplicate 'liberated' from an alternate reality and towed to its current location by a cooperative of Federation, Romulan and Klingon ships. This station was ruled cooperatively by all three governments for a time, before being sold once again to the same Ferengi consortium that purchased the original Delta-II station from the Klingons, who continue to run the station to this day.